Many extended benefits plans cover registered dietitian services. Check with your plan to see if dietitian services are eligible for reimbursement (check yearly & visit maximums).
Not covered? Keep your receipts for tax time as dietitian visits can be claimed as medical expenses for tax credit purposes (as per the Canada Revenue Agency).
Interested in a personalized meal plan? Look no further
Meal planning promotes healthy eating habits by increasing fruit and vegetable consumptions by 38% and 28%, respectively (American Journal of Preventive Medicine).
● Plans are 100% customized to your specific condition, goals, preferences and schedule
● Helps you execute your nutrition plan day-to-day, week-to-week
● Eliminates stress and complexity of creating weekly meals
● Engaging meal variety with tasty, tested, vetted and expert-curated recipes
● Option to scale recipes to feed the whole family
● Creates real long-term change in how you plan, prepare and shop for meals, cascading into lifestyle and behavioural health improvements
All packages includes online access to personalized meal plans (via the EatLove website or app), easy to follow recipes, grocery lists, step-by-step prep schedules, plus support and guidance from your dietitian.
Spend less time thinking about food. Know exactly what to eat, what to buy, and how to make it.
This website provides information intended for general use only and is not intended to replace medical advice. For recommendations that meet your specific health needs, contact your physician, registered dietitian or other healthcare professional.